Tuesday 3 September 2013

Introductory Message

Bula everyone,

My name is Deepak Bhartu and I work as an eLearning Designer/Developer with The University of the South Pacific (USP) here at the Laucala Campus in Suva, Fiji. I am originally from Fiji and have lived here for the past 25+ years.

The University as part of its transformation from a good to an excellent university is committed to offer atleast 30% of undergraduate programmes via online mode by the year 2018. As a result there is huge potential/demand for Open Content (OER's) to be integrated in various courses across various disciplines throughout the university. 

I am very much looking forward to the Open Content Licensing for Educators workshop and I am hoping that we all could share our experiences and learn from each other especially considering that we all come from different cultural backgrounds. 

Great learning everyone...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment